Краен рок за пријавување: 09/08/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity?
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in OHRID we are looking for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS – ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL or MECHATRONICAL to join our team.
You will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment. All tasks are according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Ideally, candidates will have relevant Secondary School Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance.
In addition, candidates should have the following:
– 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance, preferably in automotive parts manufacturing
– Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines
– Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
– Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
– Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
– Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
– Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
– Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
– Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
– Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
– Flexible to quickly adapt to learning new tasks, moving to new areas to meet changing customer demands.
– Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
– Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
– Fluent in verbal and written Macedonian and English
– Knowledge of German Language will be considered as advantage
Доколку сте заинтересирани испратете го Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација на Англиски јазик на следнава e-mail адреса: [email protected]
Ве молиме Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација да биде испратено како MS Word Документ со назнака и наслов за која работна позиција аплицирате, во спротивно Вашата апликација нема да биде разгледана.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.