Краен рок за пријавување: 31/07/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Maintain high level customer service and serve as single point of coordination for assigned import and export shipments.
– Manage and monitor logistics and moving jobs from pick up to delivery;
– Provide excellent Customer Service;
– Manage customer expectations and help address or identify concerns quickly and seek solutions with support from the Product Manager Government Services;
– Update internal system, open, invoice and close jobs, enter comments and statuses on daily basis and inform Afghan stations about the up coming shipments;
– Liaise with field office ops, flight operators and charter agents to coordinate back up solutions or alternative logistical support;
– Check required customs documentation for import and export shipments;
– Work closely with the moving quoting team to assure they understand any service uniquenesses or trends that need to be identified when calculating pricing;
– Keep track of customer payment terms and make sure billing is done accordingly by reviewing invoices and comparing to contracted amounts;
– Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
– Minimum 1 year Coordination Experience, preferably within the field of logistics;
– Strong English skills (written and verbal);
– Excellent knowledge of MS office and other applications;
– Preference of College degree.
– Frequent, consistent verbal and written communication;
– Well organized and highly motivated person;
– Attention to details, accuracy;
– Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization;
– Ability to gain respect and build good relationships with customers, partners and colleagues.
Interested candidates can send their CV in English at the following e-mail address: [email protected] . Only the selected candidates will be asked for an interview in the premises of the company.