Краен рок за пријавување: 20/09/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics, technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
We are an administrative logistic center who is working for large international clients, active in Iron & steel, paper, tires, overall general cargo, commodities (cacao and coffee), wood and transport.
You will be a part of a team and will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
This environment creates opportunities and job satisfaction, by fulfilling necessary information towards our own Katoen Natie subsidiaries abroad and by maintaining and optimizing international logistic flows from our clients.
– The Waste Administrator main tasks are:
– Follow up – different Purchasing items – tenders and contracts
– Follow up – Suppliers,Follow-up questions by executing HQ WASTE (location – contact persons – availability – missed orders- …)
– “Follow-up complaints (foutmeldingen) (registration – adjust HQ WASTE – validation complaint – action plan to avoid in the future)”
– Follow-up lost transports ( registration – communication – link invoicing)
– Adjust excel follow-up quotes
– Sending quote request to supplier
– Follow-up questions on quote + reception of the quote
– Evaluation from the offert – see contract
– Forwarding quote to initiator
– Tuning with the operation the exact needs “Making new equipment and placing HQ WASTE orders for these
( correct instructions and information is important)” complete the equipment by the equipment number returned by RENEWI
– Monthly Invoicing,Quarterly Invoicing,Reports
Requirements for candidates:
• University Degree (preferably economic background)
• Good communication skills in English– written, spoken, listening; Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work to multiple and overlapping deadlines; Attention to detail/accuracy; Logical approach
• Practice in working with databases; Review the data and input it into a computer or computer database with accuracy; strong analytical skills
• A good vision of the development possibilities of the company; Able to use own initiative; Take responsibility for own work
• Computer skills (MS WORD, EXCEL,); Excel advanced level
• Fluently spoken Macedonian and English languages;
We offer you official employment in a fast growing company where your own creativity is very much appreciated and stimulated. A company with a no nonsense mentality where people make the differences for themselves, their colleagues, the customer and the KTN company.
In case you get this job, training will be provided. Standard working hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 till 16:00 or from 09:00 till 17:00.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply [email protected]
(Application: Email CV with subject “Administration Waste”). Please send us your CV in English.