Регион: Цела Македонија
Краен рок за пријавување: 15/08/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Dyna SDC LLC Software Delivery Centre is an Italian based Company, established in 2010 in Skopje as daughter of Dyna Brains Group.
Dyna Brains Group provides Management, BPR and ERP consulting and Software Development on SAP. Thanks to an in-depth knowledge of the business processes in industry sectors such as Fashion, Ceramics, Real Estate, Mechanics, Textile and Shipping & Transport, Dyna Brains can optimize and customize implementation of SAP systems according to best methodologies worldwide.
Our long-term goal is to build relations of trust and added value with talented people and leading companies as clients, from all industries and offices all around the globe.
For our Software Delivery Centre in Skopje, we are currently looking for graduated young people for the role of:
– Responsible for all administrative duties;
– Ensuring the smooth running of the office;
– Maintaining inventory and supply levels;
– Scheduling and organizing meetings, appointments and business trips;
– Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance manager;
– Economics Degree – students in the last year of the studies or just graduated people; (other profiles will not be taken into consideration)
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
– Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
– Knowledge of Italian Language would be a highly appreciated advantage;
– Superior organizational and time management skills, researcher, self-starter, responsible, patient, adapt and learn quickly;
– Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint);
– Work experience is not compulsory;
– Challenging work environment where everyone’s contribution is valued by a great rewarding package, company paid daily meal allowances, occasions for travel to Italy, and most importantly a great working environment where your professionalism, initiative and office skills are welcomed.
– 1 month training and appraisal with a possibility for a 1 year contract;
This is your opportunity to boost your career and a place to build it long term.
Please send us your recent CV and Cover Letter (in English) at: [email protected] , stating the position title (Office Manager) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set.