Краен рок за пријавување: 08/11/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Vptex Macedonia is part of Havep Group and member of FWF organization, specialized in production of work ware and protective wear. Their long tradition and quality mark is recognized all around Europe. They are present on the Macedonian market for over 45 years, while a new and modern production plant has been opened in 2013, in municipality of Ilinden, Skopje. For our Client, we are searching for a highly committed, stable and competent
• university degree – Faculty of Technology
• minimum 5 years’ experience in textile industry, preferred in production of work wear
• Experience in balancing production lines
• Basic or intermediate English language
• Computer literacy
• planning and organizing skills; ability to act decisively;
• problem-solving capabilities; excellent time management;
• team-oriented skills; self-confidence;
• ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• ability to motivate others;
• ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
• Overall control and supervision of all production activities in the factory
• Responsible for the production of garments in an agreed quantity per week
• Ensuring that the produced garments are according an agreed quality level
• Initiate action plans and targets in line with the weekly production plan, drawing up a production schedule
• Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Review worker performance;
• Monitor and analyse the cost per operation in production and give feed back to the manager of VPTEX Macedonia.
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
• Ensuring clean and functional production area.
• Identifying training needs together with HRM
• Implementing decisions promptly
If you believe you are up to the challenge of this position, please send your CV and application letter, stating the position title, until 08.11.2018 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited on an interview.
e-mail: [email protected]
Хилл Скопје, Анастас Митрев 26/3, 1000 Скопје
With applying on the HILL advertisements you are becoming a part of our candidate’s database. If you don’t like to be a part of our database, please state it in the mail.