Краен рок за пријавување: 03/10/2018
Емаил: [email protected]
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics, technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
System Analyst & Reverse Engineer’s main tasks are:
– Understanding the company’s structure and mentality
– Understanding of the WMS & other software used within BSG Systems: Knowing the systems structure by hearth, good understanding of the functionalities and setup. Good understanding of the data model.
– Clear understanding all standard operational processes that are taking place: warehouse activities
– Work independent: should know what to do at which moment and know when to escalate
– Spot checks will be performed by a higher level person, but generally speaking the employee checks himself
– Understanding and use of the BSG Systems methodology.
– Use of the correct documents, understanding the structure of the documentation & basic understanding of the existing documentation.
– Understanding the basic of the different customer documents, reports & other communication
– Known and understand most procedures by heart
– He/she should be capable using specific manuals when executing a task or create the necessary manuals if needed
– Create and execute test scenarios that will verify if the design and behavior of the system is correct and the believed expectations of the customer are met.
– Execute different types of testing, such as systems, regression and stress testing methods
– Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, issues, errors, loggings and tracking data.
– Communicate test progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and/or management.
– Create and review testing techniques and best practices for the different testing methods
– Maintain accurate test environments to ensure that it simulates production data in terms of quality and volume.
– Create & update functional flowcharts (BPMN and UML) starting from testing & analyzing the system, or directly from analyzing the source code
Required experience and studies:
• University degree or equal by experience
• Good communication skills – written, spoken, listening; Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work to multiple and overlapping deadlines; Attention to detail/accuracy; Logical approach
• Practice in working in software testing & reserve engineering
• Strong analytical skills
• A good vision of the development possibilities of the company; Able to use own initiative; Take responsibility for own work
• Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Test Manager, Enterprise Architect, Navision Software (POWER, PROMESYS)
• Fluently spoken Macedonian and English languages;
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply [email protected]
(Application: Email CV with subject “System Analyst Reverse Engineer ”). Please send us your CV in English.